Coronavirus: Support for Older People
Need to talk?
Get in touch on 08452 412 173
If you are supporting an older person during the coronavirus pandemic, you can access support from the following organisations and resources.
- Age UK – they are running an advice line, and can assist with putting older people in touch with local services – 0800 678 1602 (8am-7pm everyday)
- Alzheimer’s Society – Support for people affected by Dementia
- Dementia Connect Support Line – 0333 150 3456
- NHS Volunteer Responders – Available if you are over 70, or in the “extremely vulnerable” to COVID-19 group. Support available for collecting shopping, medication, essential supplies or just a check in and chat. Further information about eligibility available on their website or 0808 196 3646.
- Coronavirus: How you can support people with dementia in your community
If you need any other support, we can help signpost you to the best support for your situation. Please contact us on email@example.com or 0845 241 2173.