Coronavirus: Mental Health Resources
Need to talk?
Get in touch on 08452 412 173
During the coronavirus pandemic, our mental health has been under higher than usual levels of pressures with new rules to protect our health and that of others. For support with your mental wellbeing, please refer to the following organisations and resources.
- Samaritans – If you need someone to talk to, call 24/7 for free on 116 123 or email email@example.com (24 hour response time).
- Mental Health Foundation – Looking after your Mental Health during the COVID-19 outbreak
- Nishkam Emotional Wellbeing Service – Call 0121 515 003 for a friendly listening ear and supportive care from first aid mental health and health professionals.
- Mental Wellbeing Audio Guides from the NHS.
- NHS Mood Self-Assessment To help you better understand how you’ve been feeling recently and to point you in the right direction for helpful advice and information.
- Guidance for the public on the mental health & wellbeing aspects of COVID-19 by Public Health England.
- COVID-19 – An easy-read guide to looking after your feelings and your body by Public Health England
You can also reach support via our own support line on 0845 241 2173 or firstname.lastname@example.org from Monday to Friday between 10am and 4pm.